Wednesday 18 June 2014

Bondi

'What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't happened yet.'




























My favourite beach to date now has got to be Bondi! The sand is as soft as silk, and what makes it better than the rest is the section of grass before you actally hit the beach where families have picnics, and all the little bars and restaurants lining the entire strip.



We sat down for lunch at The Bucketlist, which was the only restaurant with free wifi.


We then made our way to the highlight of my day, the walk from Bondi to Coogee beach! I can sort of imagine myself living here, walking my pup everyday!










I like the fact that the town looks a little sleepy, it reminds me of Switzerland, but with better weather!

Then, I discovered this Churros shop. It was heaven. They fry it fresh in front of you, and their homemade dark chocolate dip is so warm and so rich and so definitely gone in five minutes! As it was getting chillier towards the end of our walk back to Bondi, this was the perfect end to a perfect day!









Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment